Test driven development or behavior driven development?
my suggestion is don’t listen to others, play both, choose which one is the best for you. It solely depends on your programming style and attitude. Well also consider what client is requesting from you. Some times i found that some clients require to work on TDD framing. So that , mostly they can test the system themselves.
But writing test codes are useful for your project. It is important to write codes for all sections and test it frequently. However what to test and what to not at a certain time is up to you.
In my case, i use a hybrid system between TDD and BDD. 😀
- Test-Driven Development in Node.js With Mocha (webapplog.com)
- Tdd != Qa (qubedapples.wordpress.com)
- Test-Driven Development with Python (shop.oreilly.com)
- Simply Writing Tests Is Not Test Driven Development (scottdensmore.typepad.com)
- Test Driven Development With PHP (css.dzone.com)
- Exploring Test Driven Development (architects.dzone.com)
- Test-Driven Development Bypasses Your Brain (stoneship.org)