Nodize is an adaption of Ionize, a PHP CMS, to the Node.js platform.
– Multilingual content management
– Live update of articles (using Socket.io & JQuery)
– Easy backoffice interface that your customers will love
– WYSIWYG editor (TinyMCE)
– Eco and CoffeeKup templates
– Node.js stability & low memory footprint
– Page caching (when Redis is installed)
– Easy integration of articles in your HTML design with helpers
– Cloud hosting with AppFog
– Pages & articles sorting with drag & drop
– A good looking media manager, with drag & drop uploads
– SEO friendly URLs
My note: Although i did not get much success on this CMS, but you can try out, let me know if you do something good (i am not considering best yet) using this CMS.